Monday, November 14, 2011

Jennifer's macadamia coconut white chocolate cookies

Well I'm embarrassed to tell you all but for the fourth time in about 2 months I have made these cookies. I have also eaten about 3/4 of them every time I have made them. Every time their has been a good excuse like I had to take refreshments to quilt group or something. Last night I had an overwhelming urge to eat them and so I made them and am happily eating my way through them.....actually I'm feeling a little sick. I have eaten a lot of them!!! Happy eating deb

1 comment:

  1. I made these the other day, knowing how delicious they were but was very disappointed when they turned out dry and crumbly. What did I do wrong? The only thing that I did different was use canola oil instead of salad oil. Would that have made that big of a difference? They still tasted good and all got eaten but I would love to have them work out next time. Any ideas?!!!

    ReplyDelete